1 Clearmount Crescent, Carindale QLD 4152Auction Saturday, 11th July at 09:00 am
Attractive Carindale Property Perfect for Families
House - Carindale QLD
Online Auction @ 9:00am Saturday, 11 July 2020, unless sold prior.
In order to participate in the auction you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our online auctions, please give us a call.
In this exclusive and tightly held pocket of Carindale, families find their dream homes and hold onto them for years. Opportunities for immaculate, spacious and attractive family properties are rare, certainly not enough to satisfy the large numbers of interested parties. So when a perfectly-kept, stylish and generous home such as 1 Clearmount hits the markets, your only option is to act fast.
The elegant façade of 1 Clearmount tips its hat to Mediterranean design which, complemented by the stunning front yard, forges eye-catching street appeal. A long, paved driveway leads to double remote lock-up garage, offering lots of parking for residents and guests. Stroll along the paved garden path leading to a welcoming porch and entry.
Upon entry, you will note the strong appeal this double storey home offers through its multiple spacious living areas. They offer ample room for entertainment, privacy and activity for all members of the family. There is:
- An expansive formal lounge and formal dining area downstairs;
- A huge, air-conditioned rumpus room on the lower level, ideal for a pool table, media room or kids play area;
- A carpeted retreat upstairs;
- An open-plan kitchen, family and dining area on the lower level. With wall-to-wall tiling, minimal tones and bucket loads of natural light; this will undoubtedly be the social centre of the home.
The kitchen boasts laminate benchtops and is well equipped with a dishwasher, oven, four-burner gas cooktop and a corner pantry. Downstairs we also have a laundry, a powder room with toilet and vanity, a spacious study and a linen cupboard for extra storage.
Wander upstairs to the spacious open plan retreat which is located centrally to 4 generously sized bedrooms, and an elegantly tiled bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity. The expansive master suite forms the perfect getaway, coming with split-system air-con, a walk-in-robe and an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. The other three bedrooms all have built-in-robes, and two come with split system air-con units and urban views towards Mt Gravatt.
Sitting on a 625m2 block, there’s plenty of room in the back yard for kids and pets to play. A large covered patio runs almost the full length of the house and is perfect for outdoor entertaining, with an additional smaller patio perfect to enjoy a good book or outdoor meal. There’s a garden shed for tool storage, 3.2-kilowatts of solar energy thanks to 12 panels, plus an electric hot water system.
As well as these exciting features, the location is highly desired. Consider this:
- You can be on the Gateway Motorway in a few short minutes;
- Grandview Place Park is within walking distance;
- Easy access to several leafy walking trails;
- It’s a short walk to the bus stop on Scrub Road (express bus 201, 205, 200) which takes you to Carindale Shopping Centre Interchange & the city;
- It’s a short drive to the Pacific Golf Club;
- Westfield Carindale is a few minutes drive away.
Homes of this quality, in this location, are in high demand. Please get in touch with the Henry Wong Team® to register your interest today.
- Belmont State School & Cavendish Road State High School Catchments
- Short drive to Belmont State School, Cavendish Road State High School, Christian Heritage College and Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to the bus stop on Scrub Road (express bus 201, 205, 200) which takes you to Carindale Shopping Centre Interchange & the city
- Short drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre, Metropol Shopping Centre & ALDI Mt Gravatt East
- Easy access to Gateway Motorway
- Short drive to Pacific Golf Club
- Short walk to Grandview Place Park with picnic area & playground
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Walk Through Video
- Street View