11 Croxley Street, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122Sold
Brisbane’s Most Sought-After Catchment Zone
House Sold - Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
There’s something about this home that sets it apart from the rest. In fact there’s quite a few things that not only make it eye-catching, but ensure it’ll be a wonderful and safe home to bring up your family.
Let’s start with the front. A feature concrete and wrought iron fence is aesthetically pleasing and provides an extra layer of security. A gate across the driveway secures your on-site parking, which is complemented by the double remote garage.
The building façade has a stucco covering which blends in with the terracotta roof tiles nicely. Low-maintenance lawn and flower beds are well-kept and green. A tiled path leads to solid brick steps leading up to the front entry porch.
Once inside it’s clear the build-quality of this home is second to none. The dark timber floor sets a warm and welcoming feel, offsetting the neutral tones of the walls and ceilings perfectly. Crimsafe on most windows adds to the security.
The thoughtful floorplan naturally draws you through the property, encompassing three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The massive living room with split-system air-conditioning is undoubtedly the social centre of the home, with sliding glass doors leading you outside to the back yard.
The kitchen has lots of bench and cupboard space, an electric induction cooktop with rangehood and a dishwasher. Entertainers will love the standalone wine rack, as they will the separate dining room.
The three bedrooms are generously proportioned, two of which are serviced by the main bathroom which has a shower, a bathtub and a toilet. The master bedroom has a split-system air-con unit, a walk-in-robe and a palatial en-suite that dreams are made of. A double vanity, an immense spa bath, wall-to-wall tiling and a glass-walled shower. It’s a true masterpiece.
A largely-paved backyard privately sits behind a tall wall, offering space for play, relaxation or entertaining. There are flower beds, a water feature and even a statue. A standalone covered two-storey deck is a unique addition, providing an enticing outdoor eating spot. Solar panels and a rainwater tank go some way towards reducing your carbon footprint too.
In the heart of Upper Mt Gravatt, 11 Croxley Street proudly sits in the Mansfield State High and Wishart State School catchment zones. You’re also:
– Walking distance to Westfield Garden City;
– 3 minute walk to local shops on Lumley Street;
– A short walk away from St Catherine’s Primary;
– Close to other well-regarded schools like Brisbane Adventist College;
– Minutes from both the Pacific and Gateway Motorways;
– Walking distance to Brush Box Park;
– 15-minutes from Brisbane City.
A family home of this standard, in such a sought-after location with such amazing schools on its doorstep, will not be around long. Get in touch quick.
- Wishart State School and Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Wishart State School
- Short drive to Mansfield State High School
- Close to other well-regarded schools like Brisbane Adventist College, St Catherine’s Primary & Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Wemvern St (Bus 184) which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre and the City
- 3 minute walk to local shops on Lumley Street, anchored by café, massage shop, dentist etc.
- Short walk to Wishart Square & Civic Fair Shopping Centres
- Walking distance to The Village Shopping Centre, Palmdale Shopping Centre & Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 15-minutes from Brisbane City
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Short walk to BBQ, picnic area & playground on Brush Box Park
- Short drive to Mount Gravatt Showgrounds where they have Sunday Markets
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View