11 Wolcott Street, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $642,000
Realise Your Dreams
House Sold - Wishart QLD
You might be a family looking to establish yourselves in an education hotspot. Or maybe you’re clever investors, or even downsizers looking for a convenient, manageable home. You could also be a growing family looking for a stunning home with potential for expansion. No matter your property inspiration, 11 Wolcott Street in Wishart is sure to catch your eye.
Sitting on a 705-square metre, level, child-friendly allotment, this is a property you can grow into. Understated from the road, there is a serene privacy offered by the front yard thanks to strategically placed native trees and a wide expanse of lawn. There is plenty of room here to park a boat or caravan, and the long driveway offers additional parking space to what’s offered by the two carports.
Inside we have three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a warm, welcoming feel thanks to the new floating timber floors and the modern décor and tones. The interior has just been painted, adding a freshness that the new owners will fall in love with.
The master bedroom has a built-in mirrored wardrobe and a tiled ensuite bathroom, which has a shower and toilet. The second and third generous-sized bedrooms both have built in wardrobes, of which one is also mirrored. The main bathroom was recently renovated to a resort-like quality, featuring a separate bath and shower and striking floor-to-ceiling tiles. The separate toilet was also renovated.
A large lounge and dining area provides enough room for the whole family to relax, and thanks to a split system air-con unit they will be kept comfortable all the year round. The dining sits adjacent to the kitchen, which has a number of modern conveniences including an electric stove top, laminate benchtops, a rangehood and an oven.
Outdoors we have a covered entertainment area that is private, spacious and beautifully tiled. It adds an extra dimension to the house, comfortably staking its claim as the social centre of the property. Well-suited to family relaxation, it also offers easy access to the massive backyard. Here, as well as wide expanses of space, you will find a single lock up garage, a garden shed and rain water tanks. There is also convenient side access between the front and the rear of the properties.
11 Wolcott Street, whose roof has recently been restored and repainted, will appeal to large sectors of the market. Part of this appeal is its extremely convenient location. Consider the following location benefits:
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways
– Close to other fine school such as St Catherine’s Primary and Brisbane Adventist College
– Close to Westfield Garden City and Wishart Shopping Village.
With all that going for it, you know this property won’t be on the market long. Contact Gaby McEwan & Henry Wong for more details.
Gaby McEwan 0401 781 116
Henry Wong 0412 471 588
- Upper Mount Gravatt State School & MacGregor State High School Catchment Area
- Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary, Brisbane Adventist College & Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Walk to bus stop on Delavan St (185 & 186) or Newnham Rd (171) taking you to Garden City & the city
- Short walk to Westfield Garden City & Palmdale Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Wishart Shopping Village, Civic Fair and Wishart Square
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- Short walk to playground and Bulimba Creek Bikeway on Ditmas Street
- Street View