14 Nabeel Place, Calamvale QLD 4116Sold $690,000
Where Style, Comfort and Convenience Collide
House Sold - Calamvale QLD
Online Auction @ 9:00am Sunday, 30 August 2020, unless sold prior.
In order to participate in the auction, you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our online auctions, please give us a call.
The strong combination of modern aesthetics, spatial abundance and a light and breezy ambience give this property wide-ranging appeal. The prime location, multiple living areas and decent sized block mean you won’t find a better option for a growing family. For a contemporary lowset home with clean lines and an elegant take on liveability, you have to check out 14 Nabeel Place.
Sitting on the corner block of a quiet street, the sublimely attractive rendered façade will instantly catch your eye, as will the timber fence surrounding much of the property. A no-fuss, low-maintenance front yard sits next to a wide driveway leading into the remote double lockup garage, while a feature double timber door invites you to the interior.
Indoors the naturally flowing floorplan tips its hat to conscientious design, creating a feeling of spatial extravagance that’s enhanced by the ample natural light. Stunning dark timber floors are offset by the crisp neutral tones of the recently-repainted walls and square-cut ceilings, creating a beautiful canvas for your interior design skills.
Multiple living areas include a formal lounge and dining, as well as an expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and family room. Destined to be the social centre of the home, this air-conditioned space perfectly blends practicality with high-entertainment value. The dining room opens out to an outdoor patio with a wooden deck, perfect for outdoor dining.
The kitchen will please chefs of all abilities with its masses of bench and cupboard space. It has an island bench, Caesar stone benchtops, double sink, dishwasher, electric cooktop and a rangehood. There’s also a separate tap for filtered water, connected to a five-stage reverse osmosis water filter.
With four beds in total plus a study, there’s room for a large family to live here. The bedrooms are all generous in size and have built-in mirrored robes, while the breathtaking master has a walk-in-robe plus its own sparkling ensuite. There’s a main bathroom too, with vanity, shower, separate bathtub and two-way access into one of the bedrooms. A separate laundry, a broom cupboard and a linen cupboard add to the feature list.
Built in 2008, this home is fully insulated, including the external walls. The exterior was painted two years ago, and there’s a neat back yard. Under the back patio deck there’s approximately a 12,000 litre concrete rainwater tank with a submersible pump that’s connected to the toilets, laundry and external taps, making this a truly eco-friendly home.
There’s smart wiring throughout, with TV points in every bedroom and data points in every room. There’s also multi-room audio, gas hot water and a security system with cameras and alarm.
You enjoy a prime location in this home:
– You’re in the Calamvale Community College catchment area, which is a short walk away;
– 5-minute drive to Shapland Swim Schools on Gowan Rd and Stanford Swim School at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown;
– Short walk to bus stop on Beaudesert Rd (Bus 140, P141, 145) taking you to Sunnybank, Griffith University and Brisbane City;
– Short drive to Calamvale Marketplace, Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and Calamvale Central Shopping Centre;
– Short walk to shops on Kameruka Street;
– Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways;
– Close to Calamvale District Park, Parkinson Aquatic Centre and sporting fields at Beaudesert Road Park.
This stylish home, boasting 253m2 of living space, won’t be around long. Be fast and register your interest with the Henry Wong Team® today.
- Calamvale Community College Catchment Area
- 3-minute walk to Calamvale Community College
- 1-minute walk to Seedlings & Co. Learning Centre
- 5-minute drive to Shapland Swim Schools on Gowan Rd and Stanford Swim School at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- 5-minute walk to bus stop on Beaudesert Rd (Bus 140, P141, 145) taking you to Sunnybank, Griffith University and Brisbane City
- 7-minute walk to shops on Kameruka Street anchored by restaurants, cafés, bakery, physio etc.
- 5-minute drive to Calamvale Marketplace, Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and Calamvale Central Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- Short walk to sporting fields on Beaudesert Road Park
- Close to Calamvale District Park and Parkinson Aquatic Centre
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Walk Through Video
- Street View