14 Battunga Street, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $690,000
Massive Block in Mansfield Schools Catchment
House Sold - Wishart QLD
Deep in the heart of Wishart, on a quiet street in a tightly-held pocket, a family treasure lies waiting for its new owners to move in. It has ample living space for them to enjoy, with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas offering room for families of all sizes. It sits on a landscaped 981 square-metre block, within walking distance of Mansfield State School and Mansfield State High School… a dream come true for anyone wanting to buy into this catchment area, or for investors looking for an easily rentable property.
Upon entry to the low-set home a large lounge and dining with wall-to-wall carpeting and a split-system air-con unit opens out before you. Neutral tones and a minimalistic, modern feel are complemented by the natural light flooding in through the sliding doors and large windows. A sturdy wooden deck on the other side of the doors provides a perfect entertainment alternative, lending an indoor-outdoor ambiance that is so popular in Queensland.
An open-plan kitchen with masses of bench space has all the mod-cons including a dishwasher, electric cooktop and rangehood. With warm-textured wooden floors and sitting adjacent to a meals area, it’s clear this space isn’t just for cooking, it’s for living, socialising and creating special family moments.
The master bedroom is a perfect retreat for parents. Large sliding glass doors open out onto the covered entertaining area, and it has its own walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. The other three bedrooms all have built-in robes, and there is a main bathroom too with an impressive spa bath and a vanity and shower. A separate, indoor laundry is a convenient touch, and there are two linen cupboards offering additional storage.
The long private driveway leads up to a double remote garage, and the feeling of privacy is maintained wherever you are on the block, thanks to the tall natural trees and the high wooden fence. The neighbourhood itself is family-orientated and peaceful, offering a number of other locational conveniences as well as being in the Mansfield school catchments.
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways
– Numerous parks and greenspace within easy reach, including the Boorabbin Picnic Ground
– Westfield Garden City a short drive away
– Numerous other schools nearby, including Wishart State School, Brisbane Adventist College and St Catherine’s Primary.
14 Battunga Street in Wishart is a rare find. A family home with plenty of indoor and outdoor space, in a highly sought-after catchment zone. You’d better be fast to secure this one. Contact Henry Wong now.
- Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School (Newnham Rd), Brisbane Adventist College (Wishart Rd) & Citipointe Christian College (Wecker Rd)
- 4 min walk to Goodstart Early Learning Wishart
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Rd & Mindona St taking you to Garden City & the city
- 10 min walk to Wishart Shopping Village
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- Short walk to Mindona Rotary Park where you can find BBQ, picnic area and playground
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 981 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced
- 1 Storey House
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Mansfield State School Catchment
- Smart Investment
- Water Tank