15 Moncrief Road, Cannon Hill QLD 4170Sold $695,000
Modern Convenience in Cannon Hill
House Sold - Cannon Hill QLD
Many sectors of the market will be interested in reaping the benefits of this well-situated, immaculately-kept home. Breezy and private, 15 Moncrief Road is located on a sought-after street in the ever-popular Cannon Hill and has attractions that’ll appeal to all members of the family.
The first thing you’ll notice is the extremely wide street frontage. The longest edge of the flat 529 square-metre block faces the road and is delineated by a modern fence that offers understated street appeal. Entry to the property is through a pedestrian security gate or the electronic rollerdoor leading to the single undercover car space.
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three living spaces ensure most family-sizes can be accommodated. There’s a large carpeted lounge with controlled lighting and tinted windows, the ideal spot for residents to enjoy some downtime. The spacious family room features tile floors and access to the back deck.
The kitchen and dining area has an open-plan feel and has clearly been designed to appeal to chefs and entertainers alike. The kitchen is minimal and modern, with neutral tones, stainless steel finishes and an included television that lend it a high-end feel. Meanwhile masses of cupboard and bench space, a walk-in pantry and tiled floors ensure its practicality, as do appliances that include an oven, microwave and a double drawer dishwasher.
Three of the four bedrooms come with built-in robes and wall-to-wall carpeting. The fourth bedroom is the master, a beautiful parents’ retreat with laminate timber floors and two double sliding wardrobes. It conveniently has its own ensuite bathroom too, which has a shower, mirrored vanity and toilet. There is also a main bathroom with a bath tub, shower, vanity and heat light.
When it comes to modern conveniences, not many can match this home. There is ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout, and the double-glazed windows are paired with high quality drapes. Eight solar panels will help with the energy bill, and there are three internet and tv outlets around the home. To add to the convenience, it is also NBN ready. Generous storage cupboards and a separate laundry add to the list of highlights, as does the security and insect screening around the home. There is also a 3000-litre water tank that provides water for both the toilet and washing machine.
Outside you’ll find a large, undercover elevated deck with eco board flooring, ceiling fan and a strong sense of privacy. The lawns and gardens are attractive and easy to maintain, and there is a three-metre x three-metre Colourbond shed for storage purposes.
Additional convenience and security features:
Fully fenced and gated for secure access
Additional entry gate for Energex electricity readings – unique key provided
Unique house keys tailored to this property by Bretts Locksmiths (entry gate, external doors & shed keyed alike)
Maintenance-free outdoor deck, including pull-down privacy & weather screen
Undercover, collapsible clothes line on breezy deck for quick laundry drying
Laundry – clothes hanging rail, mirror wall cupboard, generous storage, linen & broom cupboard
Kitchen – wall mounted TV on swivel bracket
Retracting sliding doors open/close the 3 living areas
Energy saving solar tubes in kitchen, dining, family room, 4thbedroom (latter closes for sleeping)
- allergy-free timber laminate flooring;
- two hanging rails inside each of two built-in wardrobes;
- TV point and specially designed TV shelf in wardrobe to allow comfortable viewing from the bed
Ensuite & main bathroom & toilet:
- adjustable massage shower heads
- quality, self-closing toilet seats
Emergency exit security screen – main bathroom
The locational benefits are too many to list, but here are a few key points:
– 20 minute drive to Brisbane city
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways
– Two minutes walk to Cannon Hill Anglican College
– Walk to the bus stop and railway station
– Walk to Morningside Central and Colmslie Central shopping centres
Investors, families, retirees and young professionals will all find something to love about this home. To secure it for yourself please get in touch with the Henry Wong Team.
- Cannon Hill State School & Balmoral State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Cannon Hill State School & Cannon Hill Anglican College
- Short drive to Balmoral State High School
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Whitworth Rd (Bus 232) which takes you to Cannon Hill Interchange and to the City
- Short walk to Cannon Hill train station
- Short walk to Morningside Central & Colmslie Central Shopping Centres
- Short drive to local shops on Wynnum Rd, anchored by Foodworks, restaurants, post office, veterinary clinic etc.
- Short drive to Cannon Hill Plaza & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 20 min drive to Brisbane city
- 15 min drive to Airport
- Short walk to a playground on Bill Cash Memorial Park
- Short walk to Cannon Hill District Netball Association & Cannon Hill Stars Rugby League Club
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View