17 Colington Street, Mansfield QLD 4112Sold $790,000
Executive Living in the Mansfield State High Catchment
House Sold - Mansfield QLD
Renovated to perfection, 17 Colington Street offers unsurpassed luxury and convenience right in the heart of Mansfield. Behind the high, private fence lies a perfectly manicured garden and a modern-looking double storey home that comes with all the extras.
The warm wood tones of the external façade are continued inside the property thanks to the Siberian Cedar throughout the house and the plantation shutters on select windows. Handmade Italian tiles in the bathrooms, Dorf taps, Brazilian Black Forest Gold granite bench tops and a volcanic limestone bath are some of the other class-infused features of this stunning home.
Upstairs no expense has been spared on the contemporary kitchen, which comes with granite bench tops, waterfall edges, a rangehood, a Smeg five-burner gas cooktop and soft closing drawers. The kitchen shares its hardwood floors with a lounge and dining area, which opens out onto a large wooden deck, perfect for entertaining.
Also upstairs is the spacious master bedroom, which has his-and-hers walk in robes and an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles. There is a second bathroom too, where you will find the magnificent bathtub and equally stunning tiles.
Downstairs was once a tanning and beauty salon and offers abundant room for living or business purposes. There is a bar area with granite bench tops, a sink, a wine cellar and enough space for a pool table or media-viewing setup. There is a laundry here, a powder room, and two rooms both with built-in robes. One of these rooms opens out onto the expansive patio and the backyard.
The levelled backyard has a distinctly tropical feel, characterised by a hydrotherapy spa built into the raised decking. Low-maintenance native gardens, a feature wall, outdoor speakers and a fire pit complete the scene… it really is paradise! The backyard is also home to two large garden sheds, both which have electricity connected.
There are a host of modern features to make life easier in this home, including a coaxial data network throughout the property, multiple extraction fans, a camera gate-bell and ducted air conditioning throughout. The electrical system has recently been completely revamped and updated with all new light fittings, power points and safety switches. There is a fresh feel to the outside of the property too, as the roof was painted and repointed last year and the gutter system was also replaced.
Within easy reach of Westfield Garden City, this property is also in the sought-after Mansfield State High School and Mansfield State School catchment areas. St Catherine’s Primary School and Brisbane Adventist College are within easy reach too.
Whether you’re a family, a professional couple or an investor, 17 Colington Street is going to tick a lot of boxes for you. We suggest getting in fast to avoid disappointment!
- Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School
- Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College and Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Cresthaven Drive (180,185, P179) which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre and the city
- Short walk to local shops on Aminya St, anchored by Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
- Short drive to Wishart Square & Civic Fair Shopping Centres
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Short walk to Ham Road Park & Illoura Park with a playground on Trident Street
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 546 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- 2 Storey House
- Fire Pit
- Fully Renovated
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Mansfield State School Catchment
- Smart Investment
- Street View