18 Corypha Crescent Calamvale, QLD 4116Sold $548,000
MUST BE SOLD!
House Sold - Calamvale QLD
The owners have bought elsewhere, they want this home sold! Here’s your chance to own a dependable family home in one of Calamvale’s most sought-after streets… welcome to 18 Corypha Crescent. It’s a home you can rely on, a home that caters to every member of your family. Peaceful and convenient, solidly built and spacious, this one won’t let you down.
Nestled behind a well-maintained front garden where tall palms, aloes and hedges are complemented by a spacious green lawn, this brick home has enduring, timeless street appeal. A long driveway leads from the wide street to the double lock up garage, offering endless parking options. The home has also been recently renovated with a fresh paint job in the internal walls and ceiling. Brand new installed wooden flooring and carpets.
A covered porch leads you inside, where the large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area opens up before you. Timber floors provide a homely, welcoming feel, and large windows let in masses of natural light. A split-system air-conditioning unit will give comfort no matter the season.
The centrally-located kitchen will please chefs of all abilities, who can entertain, socialise and prepare a meal simultaneously. All this while they enjoy the abundant bench and cupboard space, double sink, electric cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
There’s a second living area too, a carpeted, spacious family room that adds an element of privacy for family members who want a quiet escape or a bit of down time.
Glass sliding doors lead out to the covered alfresco area, providing a taste of the indoor-outdoor lifestyle we love in Queensland. There’s a distinctly tropical feel to the backyard, with palm trees surrounding the perimeter and the crystal clear inground salt water pool. Definitely a spot to maximise the summer fun times!
A garden shed provides a spot to store all your tools, and a water tank gives a level of eco-efficiency. The generous 733-square-metre block is perfectly flat.
The four generous bedrooms all have built-in robes, and the air-conditioned master has its own ensuite with shower and vanity. There’s a main bathroom too, with a separate shower and bathtub.
Homes of this calibre are always in high demand in Calamvale, and for good reason. Brisbane city is a 25-minute commute away, and Calamvale itself has all the conveniences you might need within its borders. Here are some of the location benefits of this home:
– Calamvale Central Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown are a 4-minute short drive away
– Walking distance to a supermarket on Kameruka Street with restaurants, bottle store, bakery and shops
– 10-minute walk to Calamvale Police Station and the local doctor
– Calamvale Community College is 1.3-kilometres away
– There are many public transport options, with the Gowan Road bus stop being just 514-metres away. Here you can catch the 115, 150, 153, 155 and the P151. The total walking distance to the bus stop is not more than 3 minutes.
This is a home that’s going to tick all the boxes for investors, families and even young professionals. With such wide-ranging appeal, it’s not going to be on the market long. Get in touch with the Henry Wong Team today to register your interest.
- Calamvale Community College Catchment Area
- Short drive to Calamvale Community College
- Short walk to 3 Child Care Centres
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Gowan Rd (Bus 115, 150, 153, 155 & P151) which takes you to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre, Griffith University & to the City
- Short walk to Gowan Plaza Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Calamvale Marketplace, Calamvale Central & Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- Short walk to playground on Parklands Street Park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View