18 Gippsland Place, Calamvale QLD 4116Sold $602,500
Sleek, Modern Family Home in Heart of Calamvale
House Sold - Calamvale QLD
Online Auction @ 9:00am Saturday, 14 November 2020, unless sold prior.
In order to participate in the auction, you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our online auctions, please give us a call.
Whether you’re looking for a life more comfortable or want to create an impression of style on your friends and family, this sensational Calamvale property will have you covered. Beautifully designed to maximise space and expertly finished to an immensely high standard, this home is a shining light that you’ll want to be fast to secure.
It’s clear upon arrival at this lowset, single level property that a high quality of craftsmanship has gone into its construction. The bold facade incorporates eye-catching stonework, modern lines and a covered entry porch. It’s complemented by a large and well-kept front yard, which houses a wide driveway leading to the double lockup remote garage.
Indoors a cleverly designed floor plan maximises space to give a free-flowing, uncluttered feel. Multiple living areas ensure relaxation, entertainment and privacy times are assured for all members of the family. There’s a formal lounge upon entry to your right that’s carpeted and filled with natural light, an ideal media room or even an office if you work from home.
As you proceed further you enter the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Featuring wall-to-wall tiling, neutral tones and a minimal ethos, this is the social centre of the home that’s simply waiting for your interior design magic to be worked on it. A split-system air-con unit and a ceiling fan will ensure comfort all through the year.
The gourmet kitchen will make chefs of all abilities proud, with its thoughtful range of appliances and ample cupboard and bench space. There’s a four-burner gas cooktop with rangehood, an oven, double sink and a decent-sized pantry cupboard.
Large sliding glass doors lead out to a covered alfresco area, providing the indoor-outdoor lifestyle we love in Brisbane. The flat backyard is well looked after and home to a sizeable rainwater tank.
The four bedrooms are generously proportioned, especially the expansive master suite. This has its own walk-in-robe, ceiling fan, split-system air-con unit and sparkling ensuite bathroom with double vanity. The other three bedrooms have built-in-robes and ceiling fans, and are serviced by a main bathroom with a vanity and a separate bath and shower.
Other attractive features include a linen cupboard, an internal laundry, a VacuMaid central vacuum system and shutters to the windows.
Proudly located in the Calamvale Community College catchment area, this home is perfectly situated in the heart of Calamvale:
- 13 minutes walk to Calamvale Central and Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown;
- A short drive to Calamvale Marketplace, Pinelands Shopping Centre and Westfield Garden City;
- Two minutes walk to Riverina Street Park and a short drive to Calamvale District Park;
- Easy Access to the Pacific and Gateway Motorways.
This immaculate property will not be on the market long. Please get in touch with the Henry Wong Team® as soon as possible for more information.
- Calamvale Community College Catchment Area
- Short drive to Calamvale Community College
- Short drive to Shapland Swim Schools on Gowan Rd and Stanford Swim School at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- 7-minute walk to bus stop on Beaudesert Rd (Bus 140, P141, 145) taking you to Sunnybank, Griffith University and Brisbane City
- 13-minute walk to Calamvale Central and Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown
- Short drive to Calamvale Marketplace, Pinelands Shopping Centre and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway Motorways
- Short walk to Riverina Street Park
- Short drive to Calamvale District Park and Parkinson Aquatic Centre
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View