18 Lapage Place, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $1,310,000
Exquisite Dual Living Home Packs Wow Factor
House Sold - Wishart QLD
Online Auction @ 2:00pm Saturday 5 June 2021, unless sold prior.
In order to participate in the auction, you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our online auctions, please give us a call.
Ready for a masterclass in quality? This dual-level, five-bed home is a tour-de-force on how to never compromise on excellence. To top it off, you’ve got dual living with kitchens on both upper and lower level plus separate living areas. Setting new benchmarks for contemporary style, it incorporates progressive design with an amazing array of extras from global brand leaders.
The bold exposed brick façade and landscaped front yard hint at the wonders within, inviting you to come explore the 492m2 of covered space yourself. The recent full renovation is clear as soon as you enter, with fresh paint and near-new everything creating an alive and engaging ambience.
The ground level is the upper level, home to a double remote garage and the awe-inspiring custom-built kitchen. Some of the specs of this remarkable culinary space include:
– Combination of YDL stone quartz benchtops and circular Camphor Laurel timber bench tops, including an island bench/breakfast bar;
– A Bosch dishwasher, a Westinghouse 90cm stove, an integrated Panasonic microwave, a five-burner gas cooktop and a ducted rangehood;
– Extensive inbuilt 2-pac cabinetry includes drawers for every purpose, from utensils to pots and pans, all using Krome soft close hinges;
– Powerpoint pods on the island bench.
Tasmanian Oak flooring with a Loba finish unifies the open plan living upstairs, where you’ll find a split-system air-conditioning unit in the lounge area. There’s also a laundry on this level, as well as an office room, an outdoor patio and a large balcony with dining room access. There’s even a custom built 750-litre, low-maintenance aquarium, built into the property and structurally reinforced.
There are four bedrooms upstairs, all with fans and built-in-robes. Every single bedroom has an ethernet port. The breathtaking master retreat has a split-system aircon unit, a walk-in-robe and a sparkling ensuite bathroom with bath tub and shower, vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and heated towel rails. There’s a main bathroom too, built to a similar spec and enjoying the same outstanding features as the ensuite. Custom storage is built-on throughout the home, while a 6KW, 21 panel solar energy system minimises the eco footprint.
A solid blackbutt timber staircase takes you to the lower level. Here you’ll find a bar, a nook and an impressive media room with a projector screen complete with Yamaha speakers. There’s also a lounge with split-system aircon, an air-conditioned room, a bedroom with a built-in-wardrobe and a bathroom with spa bath and toilet. Perhaps most striking though is the second kitchen downstairs, which is well-equipped and beautifully presented.
Proudly sitting on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Wishart Primary and Mansfield State High catchments, this home is:
– Close to public transport;
– Easily accessed via the Pacific or Gateway Motorways;
– Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College and Citipointe Christian College;
– Not far from Wishart Shopping Village, The Village Upper Mount Gravatt, Palmdale Shopping Centre, Westfield Garden City, Civic Fair and Wishart Square;
– Short walk to the picnic area, playground and pathway at Mindona Park.
If this breathtaking home captures your imagination, it could be the lifestyle upgrade you deserve. Get in touch today for more information!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Dual Living
- Fully Renovated
- Granny Flat
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Media Room
- Side Access
- Solar Panels
- Wishart State School Catchment
- Street View