2/12 Lyon Street, Moorooka QLD 4105Sold $375,000
EDGE OF CITY LIVING AT ITS BEST
Unit Sold - Moorooka QLD
Situated in an exclusive block of Eight, this large apartment is the perfect blend of location and affordable convenience.
The gourmet kitchen is consistent with the modern interior, its crisp lines, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and breakfast bar services. The living area flows to the balcony terrace and your very own large private garden area which is ideal for entertaining, children and pets alike. Other stand out features include air-conditioning, European tuck away laundry, fans in all rooms and secure car parking with intercom.
This is a sensational offering for a savvy investor or someone looking for their next home. Currently tenanted for $360 per week until the 24/05/2020 this superb two-bedroom apartment presents as an ideal purchase opportunity in the expanding and much sought after suburb of Moorooka.
Located only two minutes from Moorooka’s train station, one minute walk to Woolworths, boutique shops and cafes and only 9 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD.
Other features also include:
- Low Body Corporate fees
- Air Conditioning
- Large balcony
- Dishwasher, gas cooktop, sit-in breakfast bar
- Master with ensuite
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Two large bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Intercom from the garage to the unit
- Quiet and secure block of only eight units
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Contemporary design, abundance of natural light
- Bus 350m, train 850m, Brisbane CBD 9km, Griffith University 6.5km, Yeronga State High 3km, Moorooka State School 1.3km
To cease this opportunity to acquire a boutique unit in the much sought after suburb of Moorooka call the Henry Wong Team NOW.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 73 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Street View