22 Anise Street, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $650,000
A Family Haven
House Sold - Wishart QLD
When you move to Wishart, you do it for a number of reasons. The houses are big and spacious, the blocks sizes are accommodating, there are parks and recreation facilities within easy reach and the schools are simply fantastic. Very rarely does a property on the market satisfy all those criteria though… but then again, it’s not often a property like 22 Anise Street becomes available.
Proudly sitting in the Mansfield State High and Wishart State School catchment areas, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom, two-storey home is looking for a new family to enjoy its many conveniences. Built on a 611 square-metre block on the high side of the street, the large front yard has established trees offering privacy, and a well-tended garden with neat and tidy beds. The back yard has plenty of room for the kids to play, and there is even a playground and a sandpit to add to the fun.
A double-car garage has remote roller doors that were installed 12-months ago, and the owner restored the roof of the home about six year ago. There is also a 2-kilowatt solar electricity setup to help reduce your energy bills.
The downstairs of the property is characterised by neutral colour tones, beautiful brick feature walls and lots of space for everybody. There is a formal dining and a formal lounge, with a fan and a split system air-conditioning unit. The kitchen sits adjacent to another dining area, which opens via sliding doors to the covered patio outside. A true entertainers home, the open plan design of the kitchen means the chef never has to be separated from their guests.
The kitchen itself is tasteful and stylish, bathed in natural light and offering lots of bench and cupboard space. There is an oven, an electric cooktop and a rangehood, and a ceiling fan for the hot summer months. Downstairs we also find a separate laundry, a bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, and a linen cupboard offering extra storage space.
A sturdy timber staircase takes us to the upper level, where the bedroom windows provide uninterrupted views across the suburb. The master bedroom has a split-system air-conditioning unit, a built-in robe with a mirror and a ceiling fan. The other three bedrooms all have built-in robes and fans, and the main bathroom upstairs has a separate tub and shower and a vanity, and there is a separate toilet too.
Convenience is king in Wishart, and that especially rings true with 22 Anise Street. As well as being in the Mansfield State High and Wishart State School catchment areas, it also offers these locational benefits:
– Close to other upstanding schools including St Catherines Primary and Brisbane Adventist College
– A short walk to the Wishart Nature Reserve
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways
– A short drive to Westfield Garden City and Wishart Shopping Village
– Close to the Goodstart Early Learning Wishart
This property will appeal to families of all sizes, and to savvy investors who can spot an easily-rentable home. For further information, please get in touch with Henry Wong as soon as possible.
- Wishart State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short drive to Wishart State School, Mansfield State High School, St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College & Citipointe Christian College
- Short drive to Goodstart Early Learning Wishart
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stops on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Rd (180 & 186) & Mannetto St (185 & 186) taking you to Garden City & the city
- 5 min drive to Westfield Garden City through Delavan Street
- Short drive to local shopping centres like Wishart Shopping Village, Palmdale Shopping Centre, Wishart Square and Civic Fair Shopping Centres
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Short walk to Bulimba Creek Bikeway on Delavan Street where you can go for a walk, jog or cycle