25 Prenzler Street, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122Sold $1,290,000
Massive Family Home with Lush Forest on Your Doorstep
House Sold - Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
Online Auction @ 1:00pm Saturday, 31 October 2020, unless sold prior.
In order to participate in the auction, you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our online auctions, please give us a call.
The song of the kookaburra serenades you in the morning, while the lush and leafy forest views are equal parts intriguing and relaxing. A gentle breeze works its way down through the forest and onto your balcony, soothing your soul and aligning you with nature. Your new home is stately, unique, full of character and situated in one of Brisbane’s favourite locations right at the base of Mount Gravatt.
With a distinctive design that will appeal to lovers of comfort and functionality, this property will capture your heart from the moment you arrive. The exposed brick wall and façade beautifully offsets the varied colours and deep green of the well-kept front yard, which has a homely patio area. A wide concrete driveway leads to the remote garage, which has space for four cars parked in tandem.
On the garage level there’s an undercroft area and a spacious living area, with a large built-in wooden desk. A few steps down is a large carpeted pool room that could take on a multi-functional role depending on your inclination. Downstairs from here is a third level where you’ll find the internal laundry.
The top and main level is accessed from the front porch via a feature double front door, whereupon you’re greeted by high ceilings and warm, welcoming timber floors. They lead to the expansive open-plan living area, where the raised lounge sits astride a sprawling dining area. The spatial abundance is amplified by the 2.95-metre ceilings, while a brick fireplace promises warmth in the cooler months.
Sliding glass doors with a timber finish lead out to a long balcony, the perfect spot to appreciate the forest views and the lush surrounds.
The gourmet kitchen was renovated six years ago and is a timeless masterpiece that is as functional as it is visually appealing. Upmarket cabinetry offers plenty of storage and bench space and a built-in wine rack, while the five-burner gas cooktop and oven with ducted rangehood immediately catches the eye. There’s also a dishwasher.
We have five bedrooms on this level. Four of these have built-in-robes, including the master which has its own ensuite bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower. There are two additional bathrooms here, the main one was renovated five years ago and boasts a separate bath and shower as well as a double vanity.
Other notable features of this home include four split system air con units, eight linen closets, a laundry chute, a solar system, LED downlights, double-brick walls and insulation.
Built on a large block with easy access to walking trails, you’re:
– In the Upper Mount Gravatt State School and Mount Gravatt State High School catchment area;
– Easy access to plenty public transport;
– A short drive from Mt Gravatt Plaza shops;
– Close to Westfield Garden City and Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres;
– A 16-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD;
– Nearby to the Hibiscus Sports Complex where there is a swimming pool, squash court, and physiotherapy facilities.
A home as lovely as this deserves an inspection. But you’ll need to be fast, it’s already stirring up interest. Get in touch with The Henry Wong Team® today.
- Upper Mount Gravatt State School and Mount Gravatt State high School Catchment Area
- Short drive to Upper Mount Gravatt State School, Mount Gravatt State high School and Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Logan Rd which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre and Brisbane City
- Short drive to Mount Gravatt Plaza anchored by Coles, Woolworths and over 30 specialty shops
- Short drive to The Village Shopping Centre, Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
- A 16-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Nearby to the Hibiscus Sports Complex where there is a swimming pool, squash court, and physiotherapy facilities
- Short walk to Mount Gravatt Showgrounds where they have Sunday Markets
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View