27 Premworth Place, Runcorn QLD 4113Sold $620,000
Homely Family Property on a Quiet Street
House Sold - Runcorn QLD
Sold before Auction! AUCTION CANCELLED.
With a delightful combination of contemporary aesthetics, large spaces and a warm, welcoming ambience, this Runcorn home will be the perfect backdrop to years of happy family memories. There’s a strong focus on liveability here, with this modern lowset property boasting elegant fixtures, a refreshing design and a warm, welcoming homeliness. You’re definitely going to want to check it out for yourself.
Sitting on a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after pocket of Runcorn, the sublimely attractive sandstone façade catches the eye and draws you in to the home. The westerly position of the house draws in the cooler air of the evening. A wide driveway leads to the single lockup remote garage, while the front yard is lush and well-kept.
Entry is either through the garage or via the formal front entry, which sits under a covered porch. Once inside the intuitive floorplan has a free-flowing feel to it, with the home centred around the sprawling open-plan dining, family and kitchen area. Here a sublime mix of timber floors and tiling perfectly offset the minimal tones used, with large windows bathing the space in natural light.
The gourmet kitchen offers plenty of cupboard and benchtop space, with modern appliances including a stove, oven and rangehood. There’s a decent sized pantry too.
Sliding glass doors lead out from the dining area to the covered alfresco entertaining area, an amazing spot for outdoor dining or relaxation. The flat back yard is low maintenance and offers room for kids and pets to play.
The four bedrooms are generously proportioned, all featuring built-in-robes. The main bedroom has double built-in-robes and its own ensuite bathroom, with a vanity, a shower and a toilet. It also has a split-system air-conditioning unit. There’s a main bathroom too, with shower and bath and a separate toilet room. A large internal laundry has extra storage space, which is complemented by an additional linen cupboard.
The location of this home is second to none. On a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to Daw Road, you can enjoy the following:
– Sitting in the Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn State High School catchment areas and within walking distance of both, there are also many schools within easy reach;
– There’s easy access to the Gateway and Pacific motorways, putting Brisbane city just a short drive away;
– Easy access to public transport both train and bus;
– Westfield Garden City shopping centre is not far away, with the bus stop on Daw Road taking you right there;
– There are many shops, amenities and restaurants nearby, with both Runcorn Plaza and Warrigal Square Shopping Centre nearby;
– Bonemill Road Park is within walking distance, and has a cycle training circuit, cricket facility, outdoor exercise equipment, a picnic area, a soccer training facility and wetlands.
This house is currently tenanted.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a piece of popular Runcorn real estate for you and your family. Don’t let it pass you by, get in touch with us today.
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View