27 Victor Street, Holland Park QLD 4121Under Offer
Five Units, One Title, Great Investment Opportunity
Block Of Units - Holland Park QLD
ON-SITE AUCTION @ 12pm, Saturday 11 December 2021.
Very rarely do opportunities to expand your real estate portfolio to this extent come along. Under eight kilometers from the center of Brisbane in the LMR2 zone, in the highly sought-after suburb of Holland Park, sits this solid complex of five units all under one title.
Options abound, with the 809-square-metre block on which the units sit also being sub-dividable (STCA). An investor could rent out the apartments as they are, renovate them or start afresh (STCA).
The block has very wide, tree-lined street frontage of 20-metres, from which the exposed brick of the double storey complex is clearly visible. The lower level is committed to undercover parking, laundry and storage, while the five units are on the upper level. Let’s take a closer look at them:
Unit 1: This is a one bedroom, one bathroom unit with a single car space. The kitchen has an electric oven and cooktop, there’s an open plan lounge and dining, the bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity and there’s a built-in-robe in the bedroom.
Unit 2: Slightly larger, this also has one bedroom, one bathroom and one car space. The specs are similar to unit 1, except there’s a linen cupboard and a dedicated storage space.
Unit 3: Two generous bedrooms, one with a built-in-robe. It has a large open-plan kitchen and living, a bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity and a single car space with dedicated storage.
Unit 4: This unit is the same as unit 3. It has two generous bedrooms, one with a built-in-robe. It has a large open-plan kitchen and living, a bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity and a single car space with dedicated storage.
Unit 5: Similar to unit 1. This is a one bedroom, one bathroom unit with a single car space. The kitchen has an electric oven and cooktop, there’s an open plan lounge and dining, the bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity and there’s a built-in-robe in the bedroom.
The location is extremely important to the strong appeal of this investment. Being so close to the city centre makes this a genuine blue-chip option, as does the array of amenities and attractions in the area. Consider these benefits:
– 8km to the centre of Brisbane.
– It sits in the Holland Park State School (500 metres away) and Cavendish Road State High School (1.9-kilometres) catchment areas.
– Holland Park Kindergarten is 220-metres away.
– Public transport options are plentiful, with a bus stop on Logan Road just 170-metres away. It takes you to Garden City, Brisbane City and Fortitude Valley.
– Easy access to Logan Road which takes you into the city.
– A short walk to local shops along Logan Road, including post office, cafes, restaurants, bakery, grocery store, hairdresser, medical practice and many more.
– Greenslopes Mall, Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre, Big Top Shopping Centre and Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre are all nearby.
– Greenslopes Private Hospital and PA Hospital are just a short drive away.
– There’s easy access to the Pacific and Gateway Motorways.
– A short walk gets you to playgrounds, parklands, sports fields and bikeways.
This is a true lifestyle suburb, where convenience is paramount and the city is on your doorstep. To take advantage of this exciting investment opportunity, please get in touch with The Henry Wong Team® today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View