30 Condong Street, Mansfield QLD 4122Sold $582,500
House Sold - Mansfield QLD
30 Condong St is located in the Mansfield State High School catchment. The house is situated on the top of a quiet street, with a 20 metre frontage. This home has great potential. You can change a home but you can’t change the location.
This lowest brick home is on 541m2 flat square block. Just a 2 minute walk is the local shops where you will find the bus stop, which takes you to the Brisbane city and to Garden City.
The house has three bedrooms, master with a split system air conditioning unit. One bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower. Two living areas both with outdoor access. The study nook can be access without disturbance with outdoor access via the side of the house. The second living area leads to the large tiled patio.
The property has side access on both sides of the house. Two car lock up garage, plenty of room for a carport and two garden sheds for extra storage.
- Study nook
- Formal lounge
- Second lounge
- Ceiling fan in the kitchen
- Split system A/C in dining area and master bedroom
- Separate shower
- Linen cupboard
- Enclosed laundry area
- Vinyl flooring
- Tiled roof
- Back patio
- Garden sheds
- Two car garage
- Side access on both sides of the property
- Awnings Western windows
- Mount Gravatt East State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College, Citipointe Christian College and Citipointe Kindergarten
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Aminya St (Bus 180, 185, P179) which takes you to Garden City and The City
- Short walk to local shops on Aminya St, anchored by Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
- Short drive to Wishart Square, Civic Fair and Metropol Shopping Centres
- 10 min drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Walk to playground, barbecue and picnic areas on Grevillea Park
A house like this, close to everything won’t be here for long. Come and inspect before it’s too late!
- Street View