34 Abbott Street Camp Hill, QLD 4152By Negotiation
A Stronghold in Camp Hill
House - Camp Hill QLD
They just don’t build them like this anymore. Solid, reliable and comfortable… a home that truly becomes part of the family. A rarity with good bones, modern touches and everything a family could need for a content home life. And to top it all off, it’s in the ever-popular Camp Hill, easily one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs. 34 Abbott Street is one that you should check out, whether you’re a young couple, an investor, or a family.
A highset, double-storey exposed brick beauty, it proudly sits on a large block in a peaceful area. A new driveway leads to the remote double garage on the lower level, and plenty of street parking is on offer. There’s a third secure car space too, which could easily be used as a boat shed or a spot to store the trailer.
The massive lower level of the house offers plenty of room, with dual living a distinct possibility. A rumpus room and an office are serviced by a toilet and shower, and two linen closets provide storage options. There’s a laundry in the garage, but what impresses most is the $20,000 outdoor patio in the flat backyard. Council approved and built to exacting standards, it’s an entertainer’s dream.
Upstairs we have the main living space. Warm timber floors give a homely and welcoming feel to the kitchen, dining and lounge, where large offerings of natural light instil a feeling of spatial abundance. Chefs of all abilities will be impressed by the kitchen, which has a large walk-in pantry and has all the modern conveniences, including aBosch dishwasher, Blanco oven and electric cooktop, rangehood, lots of cabinetry and an island bench. The lounge room opens out to a balcony that catches the afternoon breeze, an ideal spot to enjoy cool summer sundowners.
The three bedrooms are generous in size, all with mirrored robes and ceiling fans. They’re serviced by a bathroom that was updated four years ago and features a vanity, bathtub and shower. There’s a separate toilet too, and two linen closets.
Other notable characteristics of this home include:
– The entire interior has been freshly painted
– Solar panels are included
– There’s a 7000-litre water tank
– Insulated roof
– There’s an electric hot water system.
Anyone who chooses to live here will also enjoy the following benefits of its location:
– Situated directly opposite Whites Hill State College
– Easy access to Old Cleveland Road and the Gateway Motorway
– Five-minute drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
– Plenty of green space in the area, including Abbott Street Park which is a short walk away
– 15-minute drive to Brisbane City
– Numerous public transport options.
- Whites Hill State College Catchment Area
- Short walk to Whites Hill State College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Abbott Street (Bus 203) taking you to Carindale Shopping Centre & the city
- Short drive to Whites Hill Village and Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 5-minute drive to the vibrant Martha Street shops and cafés
- 15-minute drive to Brisbane City
- Easy access to Gateway Motorway & Old Cleveland Road
- 2 min walk to playground and bikeway on Abbott Street Park
This is your opportunity to turn your real estate dream into a reality. Get in touch with the Henry Wong Team today for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.