406 Wishart Road, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $1,020,000
Well-Loved Family Home for Sale for the First Time
House Sold - Wishart QLD
Sold prior to auction!
If your universe revolves around conscious design and immaculate finishes, then this stunning Wishart home is guaranteed to get you into a spin. Breathtaking from front to back, it was built in 1995 and has been beautifully cared for by its owners since then. Now it comes onto the market for the first time and thanks to its prime location and quality build, it won’t be around for long.
In a quiet location removed from the busyness of Wishart Road, a long driveway provides access to this single-level home which has been freshly painted inside and out. An electric gate with video intercom provides an immediate impression of security, while the contemporary lines of the bold facade promise a modern ethos. Much of the front yard is paved, offering extensive parking options in addition to the double remote lockup garage, which has a resin floor and plenty of storage.
Inside the home many of the ceilings are 2.7-metres high, giving a grandiose feel to the interior that’s heightened by the free-flowing floor plan. This is spatial abundance that can be enjoyed by the entire family.
The gourmet kitchen is open-plan, with the meals and family area, and adjoining a rumpus room with large cupboard. Stone granite benchtops provide chefs with plenty of room to work, and they’ll love the walk-in-pantry, dishwasher, upmarket cabinetry and new oven and electric cooktop. Flooded with natural light thanks to a massive skylight and wide windows, it has wall-to-wall tiling and a focus on neutral tones.
The entertainer in you will love that there is also a formal dining and a formal lounge, the latter coming with an outstanding fireplace. Together with the multi-zone ducted air-conditioning throughout the home this will ensure comfort no matter the season.
There’s a covered entertaining area in the backyard which is perfect for outdoor dining, barbeques or simply enjoying the serenity of the landscaped backyard, complete with water feature. The care that has gone into maintaining the gardens and lawn is a tribute to the high esteem the current owners hold this home. Thoughtful designs, precise placements and a joyous montage of colour await the new owners.
There are five bedrooms in the home. The master has a walk-in-robe and a simply amazing en-suite which has enjoyed a recent complete renovation. It will take your breath away. There’s a main bathroom too, with a separate shower and bathtub and a vanity. There’s also a powder room with a toilet and vanity, and an internal laundry.
Lastly, this house also has solar electricity with 20 panels on the roof.
Proudly sitting in the Mansfield State School and Mansfield State High catchment areas, this home is:
- Near to the prestigious St Catherine’s Primary School and Brisbane Adventist College;
- A short drive to Westfield Garden City, Westfield Carindale, Wishart Shopping Village, Wishart Square and Civic Fair;
- A walk away from Berkshire Crescent Park, where you’ll find a dog off-leash area, basketball half-court, playground, barbeque and picnic area;
- Close to both the Pacific and Gateway motorway entrances;
- Bus stops along Wishart Rd (Bus 181) and Ham Rd (Bus 185) taking you to Westfield Garden City and Brisbane City.
This pristine family property, so close to everything, won’t be on the market long. Get in touch with the Henry Wong Team® today for more information.
- Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchments
- Short walk to 4 schools: Mansfield State School, Mansfield State High School, St Catherine’s Primary and Brisbane Adventist College
- Short drive to Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stops on Wishart Rd (Bus 181) and Ham Rd (Bus 185) taking you to Westfield Garden City and Brisbane City
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City, Westfield Carindale, Wishart Shopping Village, Wishart Square and Civic Fair
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- A walk away from Berkshire Crescent Park, where you’ll find a dog off-leash area, basketball half-court, playground, barbeque and picnic area
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 924 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- 1 Storey House
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Mansfield State School Catchment
- Solar Panels
- Street View