41 Devenish Street, Sunnybank QLD 4109Sold $885,000
Superb Sunnybank Living
House Sold - Sunnybank QLD
Auction on-site, unless sold prior.
On a leafy suburban street in the centre of Sunnybank, 41 Devenish Street is a property that takes comfort to the next level. If you’re looking for a welcoming home that provides everything your family could need and is located in one of Brisbane’s most convenient spots, this could be it.
The tall trees lining Devenish Street instil a feeling of tranquillity that follows you out of your vehicle and into this gorgeous home. A green, shady and well-tended front yard illustrates the love and care the previous owners took with this property.
A long brick driveway leads to a double remote garage, offering plenty of car spots to complement the on-street parking. The exposed brick façade and red tiled roof create a homely ambience before you go through the front door.
This feeling is characteristic of the entire home. Cathedral ceilings in the formal lounge and dining area add to the spatial extravagance of the free-flowing floor plan. A large gas fireplace provides a focal point around which relaxation and entertainment can take place, and the sense of comfort is amplified by the thick wall-to-wall carpets.
A living room with a bar provides another option for evenings entertaining.
The expansive kitchen offers ample cupboard and bench space. Accessories like a dishwasher, electric cooktop, an oven and grill and a spacious pantry will keep the chefs in the family happy.
Four bedrooms are all generously-proportioned and include two with built-in-robes and a third that could double up as a study. The fourth is the stunning master, with its own walk-in-robe and an ensuite with a magnificent spa bath, a shower and two vanities.
There’s a main bathroom too, with a vanity, a shower and separate bath tub and floor-to-ceiling tiles. A separate laundry comes with a linen cupboard, and there’s a standalone toilet too. A workroom with under-roof storage has space for all your tools, and there’s also additional loft storage in the garage.
Outside we have a large back patio, from where you can enjoy the flat back yard that has room for kids and pets to play. Built in 1987, this sturdy home is a safe and secure retreat for your family.
And what a location it’s in. Consider these benefits of where it’s situated:
– Walking distance to Market Square and Sunnybank Plaza;
– Easy access to the Pacific motorway;
– Close to numerous parks, including Conondale Park and Yugarapul Park which run alongside Bulimba Creek;
– A short drive to Westfield Garden City;
– Close to Griffith University Nathan Campus;
– A short walk from Macgregor State School & Sunnybank State High School;
– 15-minute drive to Brisbane City.
If this family home in its superb location is what you’re looking for, please get in touch with the Henry Wong Team® before it’s too late.
- Macgregor State School & Sunnybank State High School Catchments
- Short walk to Macgregor State School & Sunnybank State High School
- Short drive to Griffith University Nathan Campus
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stops on Mains Rd which takes you to Griffith University, Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange & Brisbane City
- 3-minute walk to Sunnybank Market Square
- Walking distance to Sunnybank Plaza & Sunny Park Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre & Eight Mile Plains Shopping Centre
- 15-minute drive to Brisbane City
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway
- 1-minute walk to a park on Devenish Street
- Short walk to barbecue, picnic area, playground and basketball half court on Yimbun Park
- Short drive to Sunnybank Private Hospital & QEII Jubilee Hospital
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 765 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Evaporative Cooling
- 1 Storey House
- Macgregor State School Catchment
- Sunnybank State High School Catchment
- Walking Distance to Market Square
- Water Tank
- Street View