41 Stackpole Street, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $653,000
Solid Family Home in Sought-After Mansfield State High Catchment
House Sold - Wishart QLD
With the current Government restrictions in place due to COVID-19, Harcourts is taking every precautionary step to ensure the safety of their clients, the community and their staff.
Therefore, we are now running virtual auctions. The auctions will be held at our office, with only the agent & auctioneer, with all buyers and sellers participating via the telephone.
In order to participate in the auction you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our virtual auctions, please give us a call.
We appreciate your cooperation through these changing times.
Could this be your chance to break into the tightly-held Wishart property market? It could be, but you’ll have to be quick. When a stunning family home like this presents itself for sale in this ever-popular suburb, they get snapped up really fast. Especially when the home is in as beautiful condition as this one.
41 Stackpole Street is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home single storey home that oozes style and comfort. Its solid dependability is evident the minute you arrive and take in the brick façade, tiled roof and large dual car carport. With a well-kept front garden of lawn and flower beds adding aesthetic appeal, you can’t help but want to see what’s inside!
The front entry leads into the first of the two living areas. Wall-to-wall tiles, minimal tones and a well-lit space greet you. The entire interior has been freshly painted, adding to the positive first impression. This room is multi-functional, awaiting whatever use you deem best for it – it could be a media room, a home office or a rumpus room for the kids.
A second, larger living area integrates with the open plan dining room, complete with split-system air-conditioner. Warm timber tones create a welcoming and homely feel in this generous space that is destined to be the social epicentre of your home. Large windows and glass sliding doors let bucketloads of natural light in, creating an airy and roomy ambience that entertainers will love.
The dining leads into the gourmet kitchen, a well-equipped chef’s haven where you can enjoy plenty of bench and cupboard space. Here you’ll find a double sink, an electric cooktop with rangehood and an oven.
A separate laundry is a convenient touch, and a linen cupboard adds to the storage options. The main bathroom has a separate bathtub and shower, as well as classy tiling throughout. There’s a separate toilet too.
The generous master bedroom comes with its own ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity. It has a ceiling fan, expansive windows and a mirrored built-in-robe. The other two bedrooms both have built-in-robes and are generously proportioned.
In the massive flat backyard there’s space for kids and pets to play, while the undercover alfresco entertaining area is the place for parents to relax. The 577m2 block offers room to grow, with the well-tended garden basically a blank canvas for your family’s future.
Beautifully located, this home is close to everything:
– Proudly sits in the Mansfield State High and Mansfield State School catchment;
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway Motorways;
– Walking distance to Wishart Shopping Village;
– Short drive to Westfield Garden City;
– Close to other fine schools like St Catherine’s Primary and Wishart State School;
– 20-minute drive to Brisbane city.
Family homes like this in Wishart are in high demand. If you’d like more information, please get in touch with the Henry Wong Team® as soon as possible.
- Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School
- Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College & Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- 3 min walk to bus stop on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road (Bus 180 & P179) taking you to Garden City Shopping Centre & the city
- 7 min walk to Wishart Shopping Village
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre & Palmdale Shopping Centre
- 20-minute drive to Brisbane City
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- Close to Bulimba Creek Bikeway where you can go for a walk, jog or cycle
- Short walk to Stackpole Street Dog Park with basketball court, playground and picnic grounds
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View