41 Chanel Cres, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113Sold $850,000
The Answers You’re Looking For
House Sold - Eight Mile Plains QLD
What has street appeal, resort-like finishes, room for the whole family and is part of a prestigious estate in Eight Mile Plains? It’s not a trick question, promise! The answer is right here – it’s 41 Chanel Crescent. This unique, privately built home is a world apart from anything else on the market today. Offering four bedrooms and three bathrooms, 243-square metres of living space and a 698-square metre block, it could hold all the answers to your home search.
It wouldn’t feel right starting a description of this property anywhere other than the kitchen. It is, quite simply, magnificent. Uniquely designed to feature two breakfast benches, you can only just imagine the meals, conversations and memories that will be created here. Modern appliances include a Blanco dishwasher and a Smeg microwave and oven, and you will love the Cesar stone waterfall benchtops and soft closing cupboard doors. It’s the centre of the home in so many ways.
A dining room and a large family room complete the living areas downstairs, all of which are complemented by down lights and plantation shutters. Large wall-to-wall tiles and neutral tones provide a minimal-chic feel that is waiting for you to put your stamp on it. You’ll also find a study, laundry and bathroom downstairs, and a split-system air-conditioner to keep you cool in the summer.
Solid timber stairs (with under-stair storage) take you to the second level, where four air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in-robes greet you. The master has been recently carpeted and has an ensuite bathroom with new tap wear and a new toilet. There’s also a main bathroom upstairs which comes with a bath tub and separate shower.
The outside of the property sums up the Queensland lifestyle, from the large patio to the 50,000-litre saltwater pool (which has a brand new pool pump and ‘Kreepy-Krauly’). Side access on both sides of the house provides space for the boat and trailer, and the expansive front yard offers plenty of parking space, capped off by the double lock up garage. There is also a garden shed and a 6000-litre water tank.
Built on the high side of the street, 41 Chanel Crescent enjoys all the locational benefits of living in Eight Mile Plains. Proudly sitting in the Rochedale State School and State High catchment areas, consider these attractions:
– there’s a nearby child care centre
– it’s a short drive to Eight Mile Plains Shopping Centre, Outlook Village Shopping Centre and Westfield Garden City
– it’s a short walk to a bus stop on Nardie Street
– an easy drive onto the Gateway or Pacific motorways
– a short walk to the playground, BBQ area and outdoor gym of Maisie Dixon Park.
– the Bulimba Creek bikeway is also around the corner, providing cycling access into the city.
Too many people are looking for a property exactly like this, so you can be assured it’s not going to last long. Get in touch with the Henry Wong Team today to organise a viewing.
- Rochedale State School & Rochdale State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Perfect Beginnings Child Care Centre
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stops on Nardie St (161) taking you to Garden City, Griffith University & the city
- Short walk to Outlook Village Shopping Centre on Holmead Rd where you can find Spa Supermarket with Golden Casket, dentist, beautician, bakery and take away
- Short drive to Eight Mile Plains Shopping Centre and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- Bulimba Creek Bikeway where you can go for a walk, jog or cycle
- Short walk to Maisie Dixon Park which has playground, BBQ area and outdoor gym
- Street View