45 Frinton Street, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $615,006
Tidy Lowset Home in Wishart State School & MSHS Catchment!
House Sold - Wishart QLD
Are you a first home buyer, investor or just looking for a lowset home to move in? Look no further.
45 Frinton St, Wishart is a well maintained lowset brick home positioned at the end of a
cul-de-sac on a flat 646 m2 block. Inside you’ve got:
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes, main with air conditioner
- Kitchen with induction cooktop and oven overlooking the massive air-conditioned open plan living
- Bathroom with new vanity, shower over bath tub and heat lamp
- Separate toilet
Outside we’ve got a garden shed and landscaped gardens.
Great for an investment or to move in, come have a look before it’s too late!
- Wishart State School and Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to 4 schools, St Catherine’s Primary, Wishart State School, Brisbane Adventist College and Mansfield State High School
- Short drive Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stops on Ham Rd & Mt Gravatt Capalaba Rd which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre and The City
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City, Palmdale Shopping Centre, Civic Fair & Wishart Square
- Short walk to Wishart Shopping Village
- Easy access to Gateway and Pacific Motorways
- Short walk to playground on corner of Frinton St & McCarron St plus park in Sovereign Gardens where you can find a basketball court, dog off leash area, picnic grounds
- Street View