50 Michelangelo Crescent, Mackenzie QLD 4156Sold $835,000
A Masterpiece in the Mansfield State High Catchment
House Sold - Mackenzie QLD
Boasting equal offerings of sophistication and soul, 50 Michelangelo Crescent gives you the feeling you’ve arrived somewhere very special. Sitting on the elevated side of the street and reached via a long driveway, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom showstopper is the perfect home for families of all ages.
A neatly-kept front yard with tall private palms lends a resort-esque feel to the street appeal, amplified by the brick façade and the imposing entry pillars. The wide driveway provides additional parking space to the two-car remote garage. Spread over two levels, the interior has been recently renovated to a grandiose-spec, offering space, style and comfort to you and your family.
Entering into the spatial abundance of the lower level, you will be struck by the large wall-to-wall tiles, the high ceilings and the generosity of the floor plan design. Multiple living areas effortlessly flow into one another, providing all the room you need to live, love and entertain. The formal lounge and dining are complemented by the large lounge area, bathed in natural light filtering through the large windows and sliding glass doors.
The kitchen is well equipped and cleverly situated to be the social hub of the home. With an island bench, white cabinetry, a Westinghouse electric cooktop and masses of room, it’ll please chefs of all abilities. There’s also a study downstairs, complete with built-in-robes and an inbuilt display unit.
An opulent feature staircase takes you upstairs, where you’ll find another lounge and the four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms all have built-in-robes, but it’s the master suite that really impresses. Here a huge walk-in-robe and a spectacular ensuite with a spa bath, shower and double vanity will literally take your breath away. Complemented by features like air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and the beautiful new downlights you’ll find all through the home, the master is the ultimate parents’ getaway.
Outside the home we have a flat backyard that’s been maintained to a very high standard. Feature garden beds and green grass coexist with shady trees, and a tiled, covered outdoor entertaining area is the perfect place to sit back and enjoy them. Solar panels on the roof ensure energy efficiency.
Proudly sitting in the Mansfield State High school catchment zone, there are a number of other locational benefits to this home:
– A number of high-quality schools nearby, including Mackenzie State Primary School, Citipointe Christian College and Brisbane Adventist College
– Easy access to the Gateway Motorway
– Short drive to Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City
– Just 25 minutes drive to Brisbane City Centre.
- Mackenzie State Primary School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Mackenzie State Primary School & Mackenzie State Special School
- Short drive to Mansfield State High School & Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Rd taking you to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre & the City
- Short drive to Wishart Shopping Village, Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorway
- Short walk to Gainsborough Avenue Park with playground, picnic area and barbeque
A gorgeous family home with all the room you could need, sitting in a sought-after suburb, is going to get snapped up. Contact the Henry Wong Team today before it goes.
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 840 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced
- 2 Storey House
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Smart Investment
- Solar Panels
- Street View