62 Eastwood Drive Mansfield, QLD 4122Under Offer
House - Mansfield QLD
What’s important to you in a home? Is it having enough space for a large family? Is it privacy? A low maintenance yard? Comfort? Or is it all about location… convenience, proximity to schools, a park nearby? If you answered yes to all of the above then we have a treat for you. This double-storey, 4-bedroom home ticks a lot of boxes for families, investors, retirees or young professionals, and we’re positive it’ll fulfil your dreams.
Shaded by native trees, the front of the property is characterised by the wide driveway leading up to the double remote garage, offering plenty of parking for family and friends. A brick pathway leads you past well-manicured lawns and hedges, to the charming entry patio on the side of the home, away from the public eye.
Upon entry you’ll appreciate the neutral tones and minimal chic of the tiles, walls and carpets. Large windows throw natural light onto the multiple living areas, which include a formal lounge, formal dining area and a family room. There’s a conveniently located powder room, a separate laundry and a downstairs linen cupboard. The kitchen is sure to impress chefs and entertainers alike, boasting modern appliances such as a dishwasher, double sink and electric cooktop, as well as ample cupboard and bench space.
Open plan and adjacent to the kitchen is the family room, whose large sliding glass doors lead out onto the neat, paved, covered entertaining area. Perfectly meeting the indoor-outdoor lifestyle requirements of sunny Brisbane, it’s a great spot for barbeques or sundowners. The back yard is the epitome of low maintenance, with a tidy lawn bordered by trees and a high fence that provides privacy from your neighbours.
On the upper level the strong connection between style and comfort continues, with wall-to-wall carpets leading up the stairway and throughout the four bedrooms. The substantial master has a spacious walk-in-robe and an ensuite with a shower and toilet. The other three bedrooms all come with built-in-robes, and there is a tiled main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Proudly sitting in the Mansfield State High and State School catchment areas, 62 Eastwood Drive is situated in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after areas. Consider the locational benefits of this home:
– 20 minutes’ drive from the city
– Minutes to Westfield Carindale, Westfield Garden City and Wishart Shopping Village
– Short walk to a park where you’ll find the Bulimba Creek bikeway
– Numerous public transport options nearby
– Plenty of choice for parents with high-class educational facilities such as Citipointe Christian College, Brisbane Adventist College and St Catherine’s Primary all nearby.
It’s no wonder properties such as this one in Mansfield don’t stay on the market long. Take the first step towards fulfilling your destiny and purchasing your dream home. Call us now.
- Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Citipointe Christian College
- Short drive to Mansfield State School, Mansfield State High School, St Catherine’s Primary School & Brisbane Adventist College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Wecker Rd (185) which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange and the city
- Short drive to local shops on Aminya St with Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
- Short drive to Wishart Square, Civic Fair & Metropol Shopping Centres
- 10 min drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Short walk to a playground on Eastwood Drive Park
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced
- 2 Storey House
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Mansfield State School Catchment
- Smart Investment
- Street View