76 Garie Street, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $677,000
Space and Comfort in Wishart Family Home
House Sold - Wishart QLD
Online Auction @ 1:00pm Saturday, 3 October 2020, unless sold prior.
In order to participate in the auction, you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our online auctions, please give us a call.
This immaculately presented Wishart home exudes a charming magnetism throughout its entire breezy expanse. Modern touches combine beautifully with characterful design and intuitive additions. The result is a warm, homely feel offering comfort to all members of the family as well as impressive entertainment options.
The beautifully presented façade is a hint at the house-proud considerations of the sellers. The yard is lovingly cared for and the home itself is fresh and well-kept. A wide driveway leads to the double remote garage, and a double feature door invites you into the entry hallway. There’s side access too, offering an alternative means of getting to the back yard.
Dark timber floors across the entire upper level add a homely comfort that’s enhanced by the ample natural light flooding in. The air-conditioned lounge and dining is bright and open, with a blue feature wall adding a nice aesthetic touch. Sliding doors in the lounge open out to a wooden deck porch, the perfect spot to enjoy a coffee or some fresh air.
The kitchen has undergone a breathtaking upgrade, boasting stunning cabinetry, feature tiled splashback, dishwasher and brand-new appliances including oven, rangehood and four-burner gas cooktop. There’s plenty of bench space and a decent-sized pantry that chefs will love.
Sliding glass doors flow out to one of the standout features of the home, the massive, council-approved wooden deck. Completely covered over and featuring a stunning wooden railing, it’s safe, attractive and roomy, with space for dining, lounging and barbequing.
There are four bedrooms upstairs, all with ceiling fans and three with built-in-robes. They’re serviced by a sparkling tiled bathroom, with bathtub, vanity and shower. The toilet is in a separate room.
A solid internal staircase leads to the lower level of the property. Here we have an expansive multi-purpose room that could be used for many things. There’s a laundry room too, which has its own shower and toilet. Out the back there’s a large, covered, under-deck patio, from where the lush and green flat back yard can be enjoyed. This fully-fenced space is perfect for kids and pets to play.
Proudly located in the Wishart State School and Mansfield State High School catchments, you couldn’t ask for a better location. Consider this:
– Close to public transport;
– Short drive to Westfield Garden City, Wishart Shopping Village, Wishart Square and Civic Fair;
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway Motorways;
– Short walk to Berkshire Crescent Park, where you’ll find a basketball half court, off-leash dog area, a picnic area and a playground;
– Walking distance to St Catherine’s Primary School and Brisbane Adventist College.
Homes of this quality, so lovingly cared for, don’t often come onto the market in Wishart. For more information please get in touch with The Henry Wong Team®.
- Wishart State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- 9-minute walk to Wishart State School
- 3-minute drive to Mansfield State High School
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Mount Gravatt Capalaba Rd (Bus 180 & 186) taking you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange & Brisbane City
- Short drive to Wishart Square, Civic Fair, Wishart Shopping Village, Palmdale Shopping Centre & Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Less than 20-minutes to Brisbane City
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Short walk to a playground on Frinton Street
- Short walk to Berkshire Crescent Park, where you’ll find a basketball half court, off-leash dog area, a picnic area and a playground
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 549 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- 2 Storey House
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Side Access
- Solar Panels
- Wishart State School Catchment
- Street View