8 Magenta Place, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $845,000
Quiet Street Close to Everything
House Sold - Wishart QLD
Auction on-site, unless sold prior.
After enjoying 25-years of fabulous memories in this classic Wishart home, the original owners have decided to downsize. We’re very proud to present 8 Magenta Place to the market as a result, and we’re certain whoever lives here next will create just as many special memories.
A solid low-set brick home with unmatched street appeal, it’s built on a large and flat block of land which offers space for kids, pets and grandkids too.
The front yard is beautifully cared-for, with the green lawn, hedges, flower beds and stone retaining wall combining for maximum aesthetic appeal. There’s a wide driveway with feature paving leading to the double garage, which has internal epoxy flooring and a remote door.
Inside, the floor plan lends an airy and spacious feel to the entire property with large windows framed by plantation shutters letting the natural light flood in.
There’s a natural flow through the multiple living areas and the four bedrooms, with the family room and the formal dining complemented by the lounge and patio to provide both indoor and outdoor entertaining options.
The open-plan kitchen sits adjacent to the lounge and comes with a host of features, including Tasmanian Oak cupboards. There’s plenty of surface space thanks to the expansive stone benchtops, and the walk-in-pantry together with all the cupboards provides ample storage room. Topped off with appliances like a dishwasher, electric cooktop and rangehood, and you have a kitchen that any chef would be proud of.
The four bedrooms plus study are generous in size. The master has its own ensuite bathroom, with shower, vanity and toilet. The other bedrooms are serviced by a main bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower.
A large separate laundry with a double sink and a linen cupboard is a thoughtful addition, as is the extra storage space in the garage and the second linen cupboard in the passage. Ducted air-conditioning is also a stand-out feature helping to set this home apart from others on the market.
The covered outdoor entertaining area is the perfect spot to take in the green perfection of the fenced back yard. Well-tended flower beds play host to a variety of shrubs and flowers, combining to create one of the most pleasing and relaxing areas you could think of.
Proudly located in the Mansfield State School and Mansfield High Catchment, this is a definite Brisbane hotspot when it comes to education. With Goodstart Day Care just a walk away and Griffith Uni a short drive, all age groups are covered. Other location benefits include:
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway Motorways;
– Five-minute drive to Westfield Garden City;
– Short walk to Mindona Rotary Park and Wishart Community Park;
– 20-minute drive to Brisbane City.
A perfect family home or an intelligent investment decision, 8 Magenta Place won’t be on the market long. Get in touch now.
- Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchments
- Short drive to Mansfield State School, Mansfield State High School, Brisbane Adventist College, St Catherine’s Primary and Citipointe Christian College
- Short walk to Goodstart Early Learning
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Mindona St (Bus 185 & 186) taking you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange & the city
- Short walk to Wishart Shopping Village
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City & Palmdale Shopping Centres
- 20-minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- 1-minute walk to BBQ, picnic area & playground on Mindona Rotary Park
- Short walk to Boorabbin Picnic Ground & Stackpole Street Dog Park
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View