80 Everest Street, Sunnybank QLD 4109Sold $675,000
A Sunnybank Stronghold
House Sold - Sunnybank QLD
Solid and reliable family homes such as this one in Sunnybank are a rarity. As comfortable as it is consistent, what this property offers is good bones with modern touches, space in abundance and a perfect location. It’s going to appeal to families, investors or anyone with a desire for exciting real estate that offers convenience and contentment.
Sitting on a large corner block, the perfectly-kept lawns and trees can be admired as you arrive. They sit behind a solid brick and steel fence that is attractive as well as secure. An electric gate allows access into the long and wide driveway, which provides parking options in addition to those offered by the two-car secure garage.
The exposed brick and red-tiles of the highset, two-storey home are a timeless reminder of the attractive building styles of yesteryear, enticing you in to see whether the interior matches the grand façade.
Downstairs we have a large rumpus room with wall-to-wall tiling. This multi-functional space is big and airy, and is supported by a bathroom with a shower, toilet and new hot water system.
A set of large timber stairs takes us up to the main level of the home. You ascend into the expansive, carpeted living area, a beautifully-lit space with neutral tones, large windows and a split system air-conditioning unit. There’s a dining area too, adjoining the kitchen for optimum entertaining capabilities.
The kitchen will be a treat for chefs of all talent levels as it comes with masses of bench and cupboard space. Timber finishes are a striking touch, and the electric cooktop and oven are exceptional quality. There’s also space for a meals area that’s breakfasts or meals on the run.
The three bedrooms are generously proportioned and comfortable, with carpets and wide windows and built-in-robes to two of them. They’re serviced by a bathroom, renovated four years ago, that has a shower and vanity and floor to ceiling tiles. There’s also a separate toilet, a linen cupboard and a separate laundry on the upper level.
Outside the yard is flat and green, with plenty of space for kids and pets to play. There’s a covered outdoor entertaining area that will be perfect in summer, and an external tin shed for storage of gardening tools.
A chief attraction of this gated home is the pristine location. You’re literally across the road from Sunnybank State School, while St Thomas Moore College and Sunnybank State High School are a short walk away. Other locational benefits include:
– Easy access to Pacific Motorway;
– Short drive into Brisbane City;
– Walking distance to the amazing array of shops at Sunnybank Market Square and Sunnybank Plaza;
– Walking distance to Sunnybank train station;
– Short walk to the Sunnybank Anglican Early Learning Centre.
A home such as this one in such an ideal location will attract a lot of interest. Please register yours today.
- Sunnybank State School and Sunnybank State High School Catchment Areas
- Short walk to Sunnybank State School & Sunnybank State High School
- Short drive to Griffith University Mt Gravatt campus & Griffith University Nathan campus
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stops on Turton Street (Bus 135, 145 & 599) which takes you to Griffith University, Indooroopilly Interchange & Brisbane City
- Walking distance to Sunnybank train station
- Close to Market Square, Sunnybank Plaza & Sunny Park Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Eight Mile Plains Shopping Centre & Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 15-minute drive to Brisbane City
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway
- Short walk to a playground on Breton Street Park
- Short drive to Sunnybank Private Hospital & QEII Jubilee Hospital
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View