82 Valentia Street, Mansfield QLD 4122Under Offer
Family Home has Room for Everyone
House - Mansfield QLD
Online Auction @ 2:00pm Saturday, 10 October 2020, unless sold prior.
In order to participate in the auction, you must register your interest with the Agent prior to auction day. If you would like to register to bid or have any questions regarding our online auctions, please give us a call.
On a quiet cul-de-sac in a tightly-held area sits a property with the right answers to many buyers’ questions. If you’re looking for space for your family, it has the right answer. If you’re looking for a convenient location where you can prioritise the world-class education of your kids, it has the right answers. And if you want a comfortable home that you can be proud of and that your friends will love, then 82 Valentia in Mansfield definitely has the right answers.
Sitting on the high side of the street, this high-set double storey home has a timeless façade characterised by a blend of weatherboard and exposed brick. The large front yard is home to a wide paved driveway which leads up to the double remote lockup garage, ensuring a plethora of parking options. A side entrance provides easy access to the back yard.
The downstairs level is a multi-functional space, home to two carpeted rooms, one with sliding glass doors leading to the back yard. This room also a split-system air-conditioner. In the garage there is an internal laundry. An internal staircase with under-stair storage leads to the upper level, the main living level of the home.
The open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area has a natural flow to it, instilling a feeling of spatial abundance enhanced by the natural light flooding in. Carpets to the lounge and timber to the dining and kitchen create a homely ambience, while ceiling fans and a split system aircon unit ensure comfort throughout the year.
The kitchen boasts plenty of bench and cupboard space which the chef in the family will appreciate, as they will the double sink and the electric oven and stove with rangehood. Sliding glass doors lead out to a spacious, covered wooden deck, an ideal outdoor entertainment venue which offers views of the flat back yard, which you can access via an external stairway.
Neutral tones persist throughout the upper level, lending a minimal aesthetic appeal. The three bedrooms are generous in proportions, each featuring lush carpeting and built-in-robes. They’re serviced by a sparkling tiled bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, as well as a separate toilet.
This home is fully insulated. The fenced backyard is flat and lush, with its own garden shed and a covered verandah space underneath the deck. With plenty of public transport almost on your door step, you couldn’t ask for a better location:
– You’re in the Mansfield State High School Catchment;
– Citipointe Christian College is a short drive away;
– It’s a short walk to shops on Aminya Street, where there’s a Foodworks, pharmacy, post office and more;
– Short drive to Westfield Garden City and Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres;
– Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways;
– Short drive to Bunnings Mt Gravatt, Wishart Square and Civic Fair Shopping Centres;
– Short walk to a playground on Grevillea Park.
If you have any questions or would like to express your interest in this lovely home, please get in touch with The Henry Wong Team® ASAP. This one won’t last.
- Mount Gravatt East State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short walk to Mount Gravatt East State School
- 5-min drive to Mansfield State High School & Citipointe Christian College
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stop on Newnham Road (Bus 174, 181) which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange & Brisbane city
- Short walk to local shops on Aminya St, anchored by Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
- Short drive to Bunnings Mt Gravatt, Wishart Square & Civic Fair Shopping Centres
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
- Less than 20-minutes to Brisbane City
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- 1-min walk to a playground on Grevillea Park
Note: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View