16 Nov Busy Wishart Property Auction Results in an Impressive Sale
The Henry Wong Team® are proud to have achieved another successful Wishart property auction. The result is an exceptional sale that has left both sellers and buyers over the moon, which is exactly what this team of real estate agents strives for every time!
Today we want to take a look at the property, how we created a storm of interest in it and the effect this had on the auction.
3 Remsen Street, Wishart
There’s no denying Wishart is one of Brisbane’s hottest real estate suburbs. Large blocks of land, solid homes, good schools and an array of amenities nearby make this family friendly suburb extremely popular amongst buyers.
3 Remsen Street typifies the dependable Wishart home. Two levels of brick dependability sit on an expansive, north-facing block with wide frontage, where landscaped gardens of tall palms and hedges frame the property.
Four bedrooms upstairs are complemented by a massive multi-purpose room and bathroom on the lower level. Garage parking for four cars is a unique feature, as is the long balcony running the width of the property.
These features, plus the fact that this home is close to Mansfield State High and Wishart State School, make this an extremely attractive purchase. It was our job to market it correctly and put it in front of as many buyers as possible. Here’s how we did that.
Real Estate Marketing Strategies
Our marketing techniques aim to reduce our dependency on the major real estate portals. They certainly have their place, but to reach an exponential number of buyers it’s essential a team goes beyond the basics with their marketing.
We’ve developed a multi-pronged strategy that involves networking, digital influence and physical materials. Its core foundations are:
– Social Media: We’ve cultivated a large social media following over the years, including over 12,000 Facebook followers. This gives our listings exponential reach when you market them online. People who aren’t necessarily searching for homes in the area will see our properties on their feed, allowing us to reach more buyers than the portals cater to.
– Database Marketing: We have a large network of contacts we’ve built up over the years. We keep in touch with them and communicate with a large number of them on a regular basis. When we put a home to market, we let these contacts know first. It gives a listing traction and often results in pre-auction sales.
– Bilingual Marketing: Many interested buyers in Brisbane come from Asia. It’s important we connect with them and get them to trust us as a real estate team. An effective way to do this is by translating all our marketing material into Chinese. We are a bilingual team, so it seems logical we market to both sides of the cultural divide. This includes a Chinese version of our website.
– Impressive Visual Marketing: In a crowded marketplace its essential a property has professional photography and videography to ensure it stands out. We only employ the best professionals to cast our homes in the best light.
– Professional Copywriting and Translation: All our written copy is done by a professional copywriter to ensure our message is clearly communicated. All our translating to Chinese is also done by a professional translator. This ensures clarity in the translation, which is often lost when using an app or program like Google Translate.
– Virtual Tours: These days travel can be difficult, and interstate and overseas buyers might not be able to view a home. Our 3D virtual tours allow them to enter into the property and experience it for themselves, all online.
The Results of Our Marketing
We applied all these techniques to 3 Remsen Street in Wishart. We had decided with the owners that putting the home to auction was the best method for getting the higher price. We limited ourselves to a short marketing period of just 13 days, during which our team got busy. This is what we achieved:
– Six open homes.
– 89 different groups inspecting the home.
– 16 registered bidders.
– 204 Virtual Tour views.
– 16 registered bidders at auction, including bidders from interstate.
The overall result was another successful Wishart auction by The Henry Wong Team®. The busy auction day was competitive, with very keen bidders tussling it out for this special home. Eventually a price was reached, and both the sellers and buyers were happy with it.
We’d like to take the opportunity to congratulate the buyers and the sellers and wish them every success as they navigate the next chapter in their lives!
Do you have any questions about the property market in Wishart or on the southside of Brisbane? Get in touch with The Henry Wong Team®. We’ve been selling real estate here for many years and would love the opportunity to chat.