06 Jun 20 Days… 109 inspections… SOLD!
32 Boyanda Street is a private, low set home on a sought-after street in the heart of Wishart. With multiple living areas, generous spaces and an intuitive floor plan, we knew it would have the perfect buyer out there, despite being unrenovated. We just had to find them… and we did exactly that in only 20 days.
The sellers came to us knowing we could successfully help them move onto the next adventure in their life. Having seen our successful sales around Wishart and the Brisbane southside, they put their confidence in The Henry Wong Team®.
We decided on a 20-day marketing campaign, with an online auction happening at the end of it. We’re proud to say that in that time we had over 59 Facebook buyer enquiries, 109 group inspections of the home, 414 views on Instagram and five written contracts presented to the owners. There ended up being 21 registered bidders at the auction, and the house sold to a delighted buyer.
Both seller and buyer were exceptionally pleased with the outcome, and to us at The Henry Wong Team® that’s the most important thing. The sellers can now move onto their next chapter and enjoy their new lives in a new home, while the buyers can rest assured they’ve secured themselves a top notch piece of Brisbane real estate.
The Way We Work
The Henry Wong Team® is committed to progressive marketing, always trying out new tactics and never being afraid to push the boundaries to see what works. Henry has spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years on learning from the best in the business, not just in real estate but in all aspects of sales and marketing. Henry and his team commit themselves to learning from the best, and then applying that to their own knowledge and understanding of real estate in Brisbane. This is a formidable combination for success.
Some of the key tenets of any Henry Wong Team® real estate marketing campaign are the following:
– Bilingual Marketing: We focus on crossing the culture boundaries and targeting wealthy Asian buyers with our marketing. To do this we produce all of your marketing material for a property in both English and Chinese. This includes having an entire second website, completely translated to Chinese.
– High End Visuals: If you want to stand out, you need to look good online. Professional photography, videography and floor plans give us that visual edge when it comes to being noticed in crowded marketplace. It also assures all our clientele that everything about the Henry Wong Team is done with the pursuit of complete excellence and quality in mind.
– Professional Copywriting and Translation: Any listing write-ups, blogs or other marketing content is done by a professional copywriter. This ensures our message is clearly communicated. We also only use a professional translator to provide Chinese versions of the material, steering clear of substandard Google translate options that many agents tend to use.
– Social Media: We’ve cultivated a large social media following over the years, including over 10,000 Facebook followers. This gives our listings exponential reach when you market them online, reducing our reliance on the main property portals like realestate.com.au.
– Database Marketing: Another thing we’ve built up over the years is a massive database of buyers. We regularly communicate with the, and personally know most of them. Many of them are waiting for their next real estate investment to come along, so we send the entire database notification of our properties before they go to market. This has led to many sales being made before going to market.
If you have any questions about our marketing process or would like to experience the same success we had at 32 Boyanda Street, please get in touch. We’d love to help you out.