13 Kiandra Close, Wishart QLD 4122Sold $740,000
Lowset Stunner in Mansfield State High Catchment
House Sold - Wishart QLD
13 Kiandra Close in Wishart has a generous, sprawling floorplan endorsing modern lines and a fluid interplay between the open plan living areas. Cleverly designed to give you a feeling of spatial overabundance, it’s the sort of home you can imagine your family growing up in. And it sits right in the Mansfield State High and Wishart State School catchment areas, so you can be sure a lot of buyers will have the same idea!
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the well-tended front garden and understated lowset façade lend the home a strong sense of street appeal. A sizeable patio welcomes you to the front door, and upon entering you are greeted by a mix of elegance and simplicity that won’t go out of style. A pillared doorway takes you to the formal lounge and dining, where wall-to-wall carpeting is offset by the natural hues of the internal colour scheme. Large windows let in bucket loads of natural light, completing the homely, welcoming scene, and ducted air-conditioning throughout the home takes the comfort factor to the next level.
The open plan kitchen and family rooms are the physical and social centres of the home, allowing the chef to stay engaged in food preparation without being shut off from the socialising. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher, a five-burner gas cooktop, a rangehood and an impressive pantry. The adjacent family room opens out via sliding glass doors to the covered entertaining area, enhancing the harmony between the indoors and the outdoors.
There are four bedrooms in total, and a fifth room used as a study. The master is a lesson in style and comfort, with wall-to-wall carpets and an ensuite with a mirrored robe, shower, toilet and vanity. All four bedrooms and the study come with built-in robes, and there is also a main bathroom with a bathtub, shower and vanity.
The outdoors of the home will appeal to those who enjoy a no-fuss, lock-and-leave lifestyle. A long driveway, shade sails and double garage provide plenty of parking, and the manicured gardens are dotted with carefully placed plants. There is space for the kids to play, and its visually appealing to boot.
As well as being in the Mansfield State High and Wishart State School catchments, there are a number of other benefits to where this home is situated. For instance:
– Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways
– Just a short drive to Westfield Garden City
– Close proximity to other great schools such as Brisbane Adventist College and St Catherines Primary
– A short walk to Wishart Community Park where you’ll find the Bulimba Creek Bikeway
13 Kiandra Close has wide ranging appeal and isn’t likely to be on the market for long. If it ticks the boxes for you and your family, get in touch with Henry Wong today.
- Wishart State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
- Short drive to Wishart State School, Mansfield State High School, Brisbane Adventist College and St Catherine’s Primary School
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- Short walk to bus stops on Mannetto Street (Bus 185 & 186) taking you to Garden City & the city
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City, Palmdale Shopping Centre & Wishart Shopping Village
- Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
- Short walk to a shaded playground on Pindari Crescent Park
- Short walk to Bulimba Creek Bikeway on Maibry Street & Delavan Street
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 626 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- 1 Storey House
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Smart Investment
- Wishart State School Catchment
- Street View