310 Ham Road, Wishart QLD 4122Under Offer
An Urban Dream Come True for Landowners
House - Wishart QLD
AUCTION ON-SITE @ 2:00pm, Sunday 3rd April 2022, unless sold prior.
The rarest of opportunities only comes along once in a lifetime. The kind of opportunity that could define your financial future, change your life and make history. An opportunity you may spend years regretting if you let it pass you by.
We believe this plus 3000-square-metre, near-flat block of land right in the heart of Wishart is one such opportunity. Offering 66-metres of frontage, it’s just 9 houses away from Mansfield State High School. Forget about dealing with traffic in the morning – just a short walk and your kids will be at their desk!
We don’t want you to miss out, so we urge you to get in touch as soon as possible for all the information.
What’s on Offer
Let’s look at what is on offer here in this deceased estate at 310 Ham Road in Wishart:
– The family of the original owners are selling the property. It was purchased and built in the 1960’s.
– There is 3171-square-metres of land with 66-metres of frontage.
– It’s zoned low density residential.
– Proudly sitting in the Mansfield State High School and Mansfield State Primary School catchments, within easy walking distance of both.
– There is an existing home on the property, more on that below.
What Are Your Options
What makes this special property so enticing is the immense array of options for the new owner. Their decision-making process will have to take into account the following paths open to them:
– Buy the property for land banking purposes. Sit back and enjoy the capital growth.
– Move into the existing home, which has been well maintained, enjoys lush gardens and has plenty of space.
– Start over by building a brand-new home on the property. With all that space, there’s plenty of room for your dream home to become a reality.
– Subject to council approval, you could subdivide into multiple blocks of land, up to 6 x 528-square-metres of land.
– Also subject to council approval, you could rezone the property for a different use.
The Existing Property
The existing home was built in the 1960’s. Solidly constructed, it’s a low set home with three bedrooms and an office. There’s a double lock up remote garage, and the gardens have been beautifully tended over the years.
The spacious floorplan includes a kitchen and meals area, a sunroom, a formal lounge and dining, three bathrooms including one that has been renovated, a separate toilet and a laundry.
Noteworthy features include skylights in the kitchen, ducted system air-conditioning, fireplace, security shutters and an extra wide hallway. There are 16 solar panels providing 4KW of solar power, plus solar hot water and two 7000-litre water tanks. There are plenty of small sheds outside, plus one large one.
An enviable location puts it within walking distance of Mansfield State High School, as well as being close to Citipointe Christian College, Brisbane Adventist College and St Catherine’s Primary School. Other location benefits include:
– Short walk to Wishart Shopping Village.
– Short drive to Westfield Garden City, Palmdale Shopping Centre, The Village Upper Mount Gravatt, Civic Fair and Wishart Square.
– 15-minute drive to Brisbane CBD.
– Easy access to Gateway and Pacific Motorways.
– Close to public transport.
– Short walk to Ham Road Park.
Don’t let this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity pass you by. Get in touch with The Henry Wong Team® today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View