44 Grout Street, Macgregor QLD 4109Sold $577,500
Solid Macgregor Home Close to Everything
House Sold - Macgregor QLD
With house hunting, they say when you know, you know. Sometimes a property just pops up on your radar and makes the decision easy for you. Maybe it’s the perfect location, maybe it’s the solid bones, the Queensland-esque design, the investment potential, the room to move and grow. Maybe it’s all of the above, which explains why 44 Grout Street in Macgregor is creating such interest amongst our buyers.
This rock-solid highset family home represents a stunning investment, or a level-headed leap onto the real estate ladder for a first home owner. The front façade is an aesthetically pleasing mix of exposed brick on the lower half and white weatherboard on the upper half. Green roof tiles complement the lush, large and well-tended yard, helping create a welcoming ambience that follows you throughout the home.
There is a carport attached to the side of the home, and the brand-new driveway also leads to the lockup garage which has space for one vehicle comfortably, plus a second smaller vehicle. There’s also plenty of on-street parking available.
The lower level has a multi-purpose, air-conditioned room with noise reducing panelling. There’s also an expansive living area, with kitchenette and bathroom.
The upper level is accessed by an external staircase leading up to a covered balcony by the entrance. A new coat of paint internally gives the interior a fresh and alive feel, augmented by the dark timber floors which are homely and welcoming.
Numerous ceiling fans assist in maintaining comfort levels no matter the season, while large windows bathe the upper level in natural light. The kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space, and has modern appliances including a dishwasher, cooktop, oven and rangehood.
The open-plan lounge and dining area has ample room for entertaining, but possibly the standout social feature of the home is the massive wooden deck. With feature railings and lush green vistas, it’s perfect for coffee catch ups, evening drinks and outdoor dining.
The three bedrooms are generous in size, and all come with built-in-robes. There is a linen cupboard with plenty of storage. All serviced by a brand new sparkling bathroom, with modern shower, vanity and bath.
The back yard is flat and spacious, with tall trees and a well-maintained lawn forming a beautiful backdrop for kids and pets playtime.
Well located just off Kessels Road, you have easy access to both the Pacific and Gateway motorways. Other location features include:
– Walking distance to shops, gyms, vets and numerous other retail outlets on Kessels Road;
– Mt Gravatt Park is a short distance away;
– Easy access to public transport;
– Four-minute drive to Westfield Garden City;
– Walking distance to Macgregor State High School;
– Close to Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre and Market Square;
– Under 15-minutes to drive to the city.
This property is a winner and won’t be on the market long. Get in touch with the Henry Wong Team® as soon as possible to register your interest.
- Upper Mount Gravatt State School and Macgregor State High School Catchments
- 5-minute drive to Upper Mount Gravatt State School and Macgregor State High School
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- 6-minute walk to bus stop on Mains Road (Bus 130, 139, 140) taking you to Sunnybank, Griffith University and Brisbane City
- Walking distance to shops, gyms, vets and numerous other retail outlets on Kessels Road
- 4-minute drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre, The Village Shopping Centre and Palmdale Shopping Centre
- 5-minute drive to Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre and Market Square
- Under 15-minute to drive to the city
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
- Short drive to Hibiscus Sports Complex
- Close to to QEII Hospital and Sunnybank Private Hospital
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View